Thursday, February 7, 2013

A-Z is Just Around the Corner



April will be here before you know it, so it's never too early to sign up for the A-Z Blogging Challenge. When I signed up last week, there were already over 400 blogs (I'm officially #418) on the list. I think there were about 2000 blogs last year, and it looks like there will be a lot more this year.

Some of the best writing in the blogosphere happens during A-Z, and I can't wait to see what my favorite writers come up with this year. There's still time to get in on the fun, just click the link, scroll on down and get yourself signed up. I've been cruising the list, and I've already found a bunch of new blogs to follow.

I went random my first two Challenges, but this year I'm going with a movie theme. My idea is to write about the movies, characters, actors, and directors that have contributed to the images and dialogue floating around in my movie-filled mind.

Are you doing A-Z this year? Do you have a theme?

10 comments:

  1. I've been thinking so much about A-Z... I only did it (and dropped out!) in 2011. I want to try it again, but I also want to have a theme so I don't run out of ideas. I better get my brain churnin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the year Allison! I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

      Delete
    2. You won me over! I just signed up and was number 625 - wow!

      Delete
  2. I'm still pretty new to blogging, and I managed to get through NaBloPoMo, but I'm still waffling over this. Also, how do you manage to read all of the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the people I'm already following who are participating, and then I pick a manageable number of blogs to visit each day, usually between 5-10. People are good about keeping the posts short. It is a lot of time, it basically takes over my free time for the month. But it's fun. I say go for it.

      Delete
  3. I like your theme:)

    I am going with "Passions, Phases, and things that turned into Life Lessons" for my Theme. It allows me to fairly broad and is a good introduction to Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to rock the blogging world this year! Movie theme sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're doing the A-Z again! Looking forward to your movie theme, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to figure out a theme for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Yes, I did the random thing last year and had too many ideas for one year so it's random again for 2013. I am thinking about topics and even wrote one post this weekend. R is for.... tada .... Rodriguez! If you don't know about Rodriguez, you will just have to check back on April 20. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete